Thursday, November 13, 2014

Religious Freedom at BYU

Continuing Student Ecclesiastical Endorsement Students are required to be in good Honor Code standing to be admitted to, continue enrollment at, and graduate from BYU. In conjunction with this requirement, all enrolled continuing undergraduate, graduate, intern, and Study Abroad students are required to obtain a Continuing Student Ecclesiastical Endorsement for each new academic year. Students begin the Continuing Student Ecclesiastical Endorsement process online at For questions regarding the online process, please visit Students should have their endorsements completed by March 15 to avoid registration delays for fall semester or any semester thereafter. Those applying to BYU should use the online new-student Admissions Application Part 3 found at
LDS students may be endorsed only by the bishop of the ward (1) in which they live and (2) that holds their current Church membership record.
Non-LDS students are to be endorsed by (1) the local ecclesiastical leader if the student is an active member of the congregation, (2) the bishop of the LDS ward in which they currently reside, or (3) the nondenominational BYU chaplain.
Former LDS students are not eligible to receive an ecclesiastical endorsement (See Withdrawn Ecclesiastical Endorsement below).

1 comment:

  1. To your second point about limited pathways, this is a bit outdated. More and more high schools are incorporating apprenticeship programs and dual enrollment certifications for trades Research Proposal Writing Help. Which leads into your last point: cost of education.


Comments with pejorative terms, profanity, or name calling will be deleted.

Pin It